We specialize in producing health, wellness and business communications with breakthrough power for your employee and community populations.
Our unique capabilities…
- over 30 years of serving workplaces, health plans and communities. We have more than 3,000 clients, in all 50 states, and of different sizes and descriptions.
- health, marketing, wellness, benefits, technical writing, clear design and creative skills — all combined into one powerful communication engine.
- easy-to-read and high comprehension content. We’re committed to Plain Language, improving health literacy, and producing relevant, actionable information.
- industry-leading custom content and design capabilities. We customize over 500 versions of communications each month – everything from simple branding to full-blown custom designed communications. How? Experienced staff, procedures developed over 30 years, technologically advanced business partners, and a powerful, proprietary software platform.
- a robust and demanding medical review process to ensure accuracy, credibility, and evidence-based health content. Our Medical Advisory Board is second to none, and employs a host of experts covering health, wellness and financial issues.
- and you get us. A second generation, privately-held business. There is longevity, stability, and history here. Plus, energy, optimism, and a can-do attitude. It’s just fun to work with us, because we love our clients and enjoy what we do for a living.
- Founded in 1964 as Pension & Group Services, Inc. (P&G). P&G was a full-service, third-party administrator. In the early 1980s, the International Health Awareness Center (IHAC) was established as a division of P&G. Today we’re called HOPE Health (a dba of IHAC, Inc.) with a complete dedication to producing easy-to-read and relevant health content.
- In the mid-1980s a strategic alliance was established between The Hope Heart Institute of Seattle, Washington and HOPE Health for the purpose of developing health content the average consumer can understand and act upon. As proud partners and friends, HOPE Health and The Hope Heart Institute worked together to support the cardiovascular research and education programs of The Hope Heart Institute, with a portion of the proceeds generated from HOPE Health’s sales of wellness communicational/educational materials.
- Today, HOPE Health is a proud division of Ebix Health.
If you have a question about our services, or would like to learn more about how we can work together, please contact:
Annastacia Hardy, Inside Sales Manager