What are Hope Health $49 Bundles?
They are an electronic grouping of 6 like items, such as wellness articles, posters, flyers and videos that can be used at a workplace.
How much does a Bundle cost?
Just a flat $49 per workplace. We wanted to bundle the content, not charge a bundle.
What types of information are available in the Bundles?
Each Bundle contains 6 like items, such as posters, flyers, videos, covering a variety of health & wellness topics relevant to your audience – self-care, nutrition, fitness, disease management and more!
If I am interested in buying a Bundle, how does that work?
You just select the Bundle you want, drop it into the shopping cart and we deliver it to you via eMail.
Can I print the items in a Bundle if I want?
Yes. You can print the content on your own desktop printer or with a commercial printer, if you’d like. Or, you can distribute the content electronically via an in-house email and post on your Website. The only stipulation is that you cannot re-sell the content, and your license is good for distribution to your employees, at one business per $49 bundle. Call us at 800-334-4094 if you want to distribute to more than one business.
Can I have some of the stuff in the Bundles customized for my workplace?
Yep. It’s pretty easy. There is an extra charge. Call us at 800-334-4094 for details.
What makes these Bundles worth my consideration?
I’ll keep this short like our articles and information. Hope Health content is. . .
- relevant. Non-essential information is eliminated.
- interesting, attention getting, and entertaining.
- like getting a letter or text from a friend.
- medically reviewed by a paid physician (medical editor) and a full advisory board.
- regularly updated for accuracy and timeliness.
- workplace sensitive for appropriateness.
- produced under the direction of a skilled and experienced wellness editor.
- supported by the gold standard in customer service.
Who uses these Bundles?
Wellness managers. . .Human Resource professionals. . . Benefits professionals. . .Trainers. . .EAP professionals. . . hospital social media teams. . .Wellness companies. . .Business Owners. . .and now YOU!