What type of projects does Hope Health handle on a regular basis? My project is unique and I want to make sure it’s something you are interested in.
You name it — we can do it!
- Writing of custom articles – including interviewing sources and researching
- Video script writing and full video production
- Wellness program collateral writing and design
- Fulfillment services – both automated and manual
- Custom newsletter, calendar, and brochure writing and design
- Recipe books, activity journals, books, logo design
- Multiple languages, low literacy and Plain Language translation and writing
- Workplace benefits custom writing, design and fulfillment
We love a challenge! Let’s talk and get your project going. Give us a call at 800-334-4094 or e-mail us with your information at info@HopeHealth.com.
Will I be assigned a project manager to manage all of the details of my project?
With Hope Health you’ll experience the rare pleasure of personalized service. One of our skilled project managers will be your contact person from the beginning to the completion of your project. You can count on regular updates on the status of your project, direct connection to your project manager at anytime, and no hassles of working with multiple contact people.
Our project managers average 12 years of experience with us, and have the skills and knowledge needed to ensure your project is handled with the upmost care and attention to detail.
What kind of turnaround can I expect for my project?
We work with extreme efficiency to ensure your project is done on time and on budget.
At the beginning of your project, your project manager will work with you to create a detailed project timeline. This timeline will outline all of the key deliverables and due dates for your project so you know what to expect and when.
Once established, the project timeline will drive all aspects of production, printing and fulfillment – and serves to keep our staff on track to ensure your project is completed on the date expected.
I love the way your products are designed. Will the same designers and graphic artists be working on my project?
Yes. We employ an in-house team of highly skilled graphic artists and designers with years of creative experience designing workplace communications, direct mail, videos, books, and advertising.
They draw on their years of experience to create award-winning, easy-to-read and attractively designed materials that are perfect for busy people.
Our projects must be designed according to our Corporate Design Guidelines. Does Hope Health have expertise following guidelines such as these?
Absolutely! We are asked all of the time to follow our client’s Corporate Design Guidelines. And, much to their delight, we’re able to nail it on the first proof.
We’ve even done work for large companies who have their own creative design departments because projects are backed up and our client needs a project ASAP. We work fast and efficiently to turn down the level of stress on you and make your project look like a million bucks!
Our company doesn’t have an established “look” for our communications. Can Hope Health help us with logo and communications design?
We can certainly assist you in designing a corporate look for all our communications. Give us your vision and we’ll make it a reality. Or, cut us loose with a few details and you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the results!
With all of Hope Health’s creative expertise, your services are probably pricey, right?
We give you first-rate service and high-quality work at a very affordable price. When you work with us, you get the biggest bang for your buck. On-target writing and design, on-time delivery, and on-budget pricing. Call us at 800-334-4094 to quote your next project and see for yourself.
What are the key reasons your personalization/custom clients like working with you?
- We do great quality work, and almost always exceed expectations.
- We’re highly detailed, plan the work carefully, and then turn it around FAST.
- We’re affordable so we can sneak in as a sub-contractor on big projects without busting budgets.
- We’ll do small jobs and big projects, and our clients know we can handle either with a high level of competency.
- We have a lot of experience in producing relevant content for all types of audiences. We probably have a sample of something similar to what you need. Just ask. We’ll hit the exact look you require with the right design elements.
We’ll need to own what you produce for us, and have unlimited rights to use it afterwards. Can you accommodate that requirement?
Yes, provided the project does not include our licensable articles, images, or other media. We work with many clients this way and produce their content and design for them from scratch.
My project needs to be quoted with several vendors. To whom can I send our Request for Proposal or Quote?
Please send your Request for Proposal or Quote to Wendy Haan, Senior Vice President. Her e-mail address is whaan@HopeHealth.com. She will work with you during the quoting stages of your project.