Coming up with workplace wellness programs and events can be challenging, so why do it alone? Contact your local hospitals, health systems, physician groups, and other healthcare providers for help.
Your area’s medical community likely has experts in many disciplines who would be willing to share their knowledge with your employees. After all, many of your employees may well be patients, and those who aren’t are potential patients.
Possible healthcare providers to approach include:
- Medical physicians
- Physical therapists
- Mental-health therapists
These individuals could:
- Serve as speakers for lunch-n-learns
- Write articles for your employee newsletter
- Provide informational brochures and other materials from their practices
- Oversee health screenings or clinics.
To reach these healthcare providers:
- Larger organizations, such as hospitals and health systems, may have marketing and community relations department that handle requests from outside organizations. Check websites to find contact information.
- For physician groups, chiropractors, mental-health therapists, pharmacists, dentists, and other individual healthcare providers, you likely will need to contact their offices directly and work through office managers or marketing coordinators.
For more ways to take advantage of your community’s resources, plus FREE state and national resources:
- Check out this article: 4 sources that can have a BIG impact on your wellness program.
- Download this free eBook: 6 Questions That Make Creativity More Valuable Than $$$ When Planning Your Wellness Program.
Let’s talk! To learn how Hope Health can help you turbocharge your wellness program through creative communications, drop me a line at whaan@HopeHealth.com. Look forward to hearing about your program.